I had several questions about what papers to use for the Nature Spots Challenge so I thought I’d write up a quick blog post.
- Legion Stonehenge paper pads are a great way to try out different types of paper — hot press, cold press, thicker paper, etc. They’re 2-1/2” x 3-3/4.
- Case For Making’s tiny paper packs are so fun and come in a letterpress carrying case.
- Trim your own papers out of scraps you have from other projects.
- Make a mini accordion book out of your favorite watercolor paper — this one is made out of 140# Arches cold press. A hair tie or rubber band will hold it together. Here’s a quick tutorial here on my website.
- Last but not least, my favorite mini zigzag book from Hahnemuehle! I love taking these on hikes and filling them up as I go! I got mine here at Art Toolkit.
See this post for full details on the Nature Spots Challenge, starting January 1st! Hope you’ll join the fun! — Lisa